2. These regulations are addressed to the Consumers and describe the rules and procedures of concluding a sales agreement with a Consumer remotely through the Store.
2. Seller – ESN UJ Cracow Association, with headquarters at Collegium Novum UJ, Gołębia 24/02, 31-007 Cracow, Poland, publicly registered by…..at the register number…. (NIP? REGON?)
3. Client – a Consumer, being a student of any university, doing a purchase through the Store.
4. Store – online store run by the Seller at webpage
5. Remotely Concluded Agreement – an agreement with a Client within the organised system of concluding agreements remotely through the Store, without a need of physical appearance of the sides, with an exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until and including the moment of concluding an agreement.
6. Regulations – the officially available rules of the Store.
7. Order – statement of will of a Client made by the Order Form aimed directly at concluding a sales agreement of product or products with the Seller.
8. Order Form – an interactive form available at the Store allowing to create an Order, in particular by adding Products to Cart and specifying conditions of sales agreement, including a way of shipping and payment.
9. Cart – an element of the Store’s website where there are all Products chosen by a Client with possibility to modify the Order, especially to modify the amount of Products.
10. Products – a movable thing or a service available at the Store, being a subject to sales agreement between a Client and a Seller.
11. Sales Agreement – an agreement of selling a Product concluded or being concluded between a Client and a Seller through the Store. By the Sales Agreement there is also understood, according to characteristics of the Product, an agreement of service.
Contact with the Store
Contact with the Store
1. Address of the Seller: Collegium Novum UJ, Gołębia 24/02, 31-007 Cracow, Poland
2. E-mail address of the Seller: email@example.com
3. Bank account number of the Seller:
4. Client can contact the Seller using addresses listed in this paragraph.
5. Client can contact the Seller during the hours: 14-18 Monday-Thursday
1. Seller, as long as it is allowed by the law, is not responsible for any technical problems including the breaks in the work of the Store caused by the force majeure, prohibited activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Store with technical infrastructure of a Client.
2. Browsing and ordering products at the Store does not need creating an account. Ordering products is possible by giving the Seller personal and address information necessary for completion of the Order.
3. Completing a purchase/Purchasing/Doing a purchase through the online Store is possible only for a consumer who has a student status.
4. Seller reserves the right that some products offered in the Store might be available only for Clients being students of Jagiellonian University in Cracow.
5. All prices shown at the Store are in Polish złoty and are brutto prices (including VAT tax).
6. A final price to pay by a Client includes the price of a product and a shipping cost (including the transportation and postal service) about which a Client is informed at the Store’s website while making an order, including also a moment of expression of will to be bound by the sales agreement.
Rules of Making an Order
1. Choose a product being a subject to an order and click the “Add to the cart” button.
2. Fill up the order form with the personal information of Client, an address to which a product should be shipped and a method of shipment.
3. Click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order. Choose the way of payment and pay for the ordered products in proper term.
Rules of Making an Order
For using the Store, including browsing the products offered at the Store and making orders for the products, it is needed:
Shipment and Payment Methods
b. Display screen resolution min. 1024×768
c. PDF file reader
Shipment and Payment Methods
1. Client can receive ordered products by:
a. Personally collecting them at Seller’s headquarters
b. Remote shipping using postal services
c. Remote shipping using courier services
2. Client can do a payment by:
Performance of Sales Agreement
1. Concluding a sales agreement between a Client and a Seller is done after making an order by a Client, using the order form, specified in §6 of the Regulations.
2. After making an order by a Client the Seller confirms immediately its reception and starts the completion of an order. Confirmation of an order is sent to a Client by e-mail to the address given while making an order. An e-mail should contain a statement of Seller that he received an order and about its acceptance to realisation and a confirmation of conclusion of sales agreement. From the moment of receiving such e-mail by a Client the sales agreement between a Client and a Seller is concluded.
3. In case of ordering a products with different terms of shipment, a term of shipment is the longest one from all products in the order.
4 The beginning of shipment term is a day of receiving the payment of a price for the ordered products by the Seller.
5. Shipment of products is available only in Poland.
6. Shipment of products is payable unless it is specified in other way in sales agreement. Cost of shipment is available for a Client under the “Shipment Costs” button at the Store’s website and in the moment of making an order, including the moment of the expression of will of a Client to be bound by the sales agreement.
7. The personal collection of products is non-payable.
A Right of Withdrawal
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period of time specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier indicated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a withdrawal statement statement on withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
5. The declaration may be sent by traditional mail by sending a statement to the address of the Seller – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the model of which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations and Annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, however, it is not mandatory.
6. In case of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer the confirmation of receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the Agreement provided by the Consumer.
7. The consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement shall be considered void.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, return all the payments made by the Consumer, with the exception of delivery costs.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution, which will not entail any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until receiving the Product back or until it has been provided with proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
e. The Consumer should return the Product to the address of the Seller specified in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be respected if the Consumer returns the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
f. The Consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product.
Complaint and warranty
1. New products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to the address of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer’s request was considered justified.
6. Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers may be:
a. In the case of the Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected Customer’s personal data to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Sales Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in English.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that are: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress.